View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009   #7
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Bud gets his way, Titans to start VY on Sunday

I don't see Bud firing Fisher. I could see Fisher ask for a buyout on his contract and coach elsewhere next year though. Bud would probably hold him to his contract or try and trade him to a team that wants to hire him. Can't coaches under contract be traded like Parcells was? Did they change that rule when that happened or is it still ok to trade coaches.

If I was a team like Washington, I would have to look long and hard at Fisher. Fisher has shown he can coach under a meddlesome owner and have success and they would have all the resources needed to assemble a staff and address weaknesses.