View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bestowed another Honor

That's fantastic Joe, thanks for posting, and thanks for starting the pinata tradition!! YOU ROCK!! NOTHING could make me happier than for the commish of all tailgates to say that about us. Some of our kids/grandkids have grown up on that corner of the lot, and I believe I can say they will ALL carry our love for the Texans into the future. We are the Blue Crew family, and I'm very proud to be a part of that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote