View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #56
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I often complain about this too as a Longhorn fan, however keep in mind that one of those out of conference cake walk games Vince had during his last season was against Ohio State. He actually had a pretty good passing game against them.

That being said I agree with everyone here that he doesn't have it between the ears to be a good NFL QB. If he plays he will have flashes to keep his worshippers excited and still believing but will he ever be a consistently good QB in the NFL? I really don't think so. Honestly there aren't many of those in the league period. The Texans are extremely fortunate to have landed Schaub. Just think if they would have signed Jake Plummer. I wonder what we would be stuck with right now.
Where you in the club level with a jersey that said "Hookem" at the 49er game?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote