View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #55
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Doing that against the University of Louisiana-Lafayette will also insanely bolster those numbers. UT really plays a cakewalk schedule year in and out. They've refused some games in favor of lessor opponents. It's a Mack Brown signature. He is the college version of Bill Belichick in terms of loading up on stats.

I'm still a Longhorn fan.
I often complain about this too as a Longhorn fan, however keep in mind that one of those out of conference cake walk games Vince had during his last season was against Ohio State. He actually had a pretty good passing game against them.

That being said I agree with everyone here that he doesn't have it between the ears to be a good NFL QB. If he plays he will have flashes to keep his worshippers excited and still believing but will he ever be a consistently good QB in the NFL? I really don't think so. Honestly there aren't many of those in the league period. The Texans are extremely fortunate to have landed Schaub. Just think if they would have signed Jake Plummer. I wonder what we would be stuck with right now.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote