View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Respectfully agree to disagree about VY, Mojo. The dude can't read defenses and has horrible passing accuracy, which are two basics for being a great QB. I'm not sure how much of that can be developed at the pro level, since most of the greats already have those abilities upon being drafted and just refine them as pros.

If anything, I think VY could be a Trent Dilfer-esque QB (i.e. game manager, except with running ability) with all of the applicable hard work, film study, and dedication that the position requires. At this point, there is a big question mark if he even has the heart to make that kind of long-term commitment.