View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm blaming you if the Titans bring in VY and go 10-6.

Word up! This is pretty much how I feel, as well. I would not be rooting for the Titans to win, but rather whoever they were playing to lose so we can get in the playoffs.

Then I would put some dish liquid soap and hydrochloric acid in my ears and scrub my brain with sandpaper, erasing all memory of such an event.

Exactly!! It's only some far-fetched scenario at the end of the season that would even make me consider selling out my soul for such a thing, and that hardly ever happens (and never happens to this point for the Texans...obviously).

I would if I could watch NFLN and not see this:

See, I'm the opposite. I used to hate the Cowboys, but all of that got eclipsed by the intense, burning hatred for Slug's team. Now I strongly dislike Dallas, but even my 7 yo knows the rule of the house and when it's actually o.k. to root for the Cowboys: when they play the Titans!

p.s. Why do you hate the Cowboys? What did they do to you? If you're honest with yourself as a Houston fan, you'll see the envy for what it is...not that there's anything wrong with it.
The uniforms are wrong and something should be done about it. That was our team.

Oh it's got nothing to do with envy. I loved the Governor's cup back in the day and I wanted it every time we played whether it be preseason or not. Thus I developed an intense hatred for intra-state teams no matter the sport. I hate the Spurs and Mavericks. I hate the North Stars. I hate the Rangers. And most of all... I hate the Cowgirls.