View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #31
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Go Titans.
I'm blaming you if the Titans bring in VY and go 10-6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Wow, that's a hard one for me personally. Do I hate the Titans more or love the Texans more? Tough call.

I will say the Titans hater side of me is 6-0 right now, while the Texans lover of me is 4-3.

Regardless, I am rooting for 0-7 so you can interpret that as you wish. It is only the mid part of the season. The Texans will have plenty of time to separate themselves from Jacksonville.

Now if this were the last week of the season and the Titans had to win to put the Texans into the playoffs, I could live with them winning for just one week I guess.

BTW, no matter what the situation you would NEVER see me say or type "Go T*t*ns". See I couldn't even do it there, unless the words "to hell" separated those 2 words.
Word up! This is pretty much how I feel, as well. I would not be rooting for the Titans to win, but rather whoever they were playing to lose so we can get in the playoffs.

Then I would put some dish liquid soap and hydrochloric acid in my ears and scrub my brain with sandpaper, erasing all memory of such an event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
For me that's not enough to root for Vince and Tennessee in a division game midseason.
Exactly!! It's only some far-fetched scenario at the end of the season that would even make me consider selling out my soul for such a thing, and that hardly ever happens (and never happens to this point for the Texans...obviously).

Quote:
Haha. I'm not saying you or anyone else but it's kinda time for me to let it go.
I would if I could watch NFLN and not see this:

Quote:
My number one hated team... Cowgirls then it'd be the Titans.
See, I'm the opposite. I used to hate the Cowboys, but all of that got eclipsed by the intense, burning hatred for Slug's team. Now I strongly dislike Dallas, but even my 7 yo knows the rule of the house and when it's actually o.k. to root for the Cowboys: when they play the Titans!

p.s. Why do you hate the Cowboys? What did they do to you? If you're honest with yourself as a Houston fan, you'll see the envy for what it is...not that there's anything wrong with it.