View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #29
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
You're not a Texans fan first. You're a Titans hater first.
I couldn't root for the Titans if my life depended on it - or even the Texans going to the playoffs. As far as I can go is to not be a lot unhappy if they win.

I do hope VY does get to play because I think that will probably be a very amusing game from a Titan Hater point of view.

I have heard that Vince isn't the most well-liked guy in the locker room - can't imagine why. Couple that with his lackluster play over the past few years and I can see why Fisher doesn't want Vince at the helm. I, on the other hand, can't wait to see him back! The first set of Boo's from the fans will have him running away again.

Couldn't happen to a better owner, imho.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote