View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This week's least surprising news - Bud name Vince Starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Wow, that's a hard one for me personally. Do I hate the Titans more or love the Texans more? Tough call.

I will say the Titans hater side of me is 6-0 right now, while the Texans lover of me is 4-3.

Regardless, I am rooting for 0-7 so you can interpret that as you wish. It is only the mid part of the season. The Texans will have plenty of time to separate themselves from Jacksonville.

Now if this were the last week of the season and the Titans had to win to put the Texans into the playoffs, I could live with them winning for just one week I guess.

BTW, no matter what the situation you would NEVER see me say or type "Go T*t*ns". See I couldn't even do it there, unless the words "to hell" separated those 2 words.
Haha. I'm not saying you or anyone else but it's kinda time for me to let it go. I've got a new team here that wants to be here and they're playing their asses off for us right now. If they need a Titans win, then by gosh, I'm going to root for a Titans win. It does give me the heebiewillies saying that but whatever it takes for the Houston Texans.

I do root for the Titans to lose every chance I get. Just not if it helps the Texans. We need the tiebreaker that much at this point in time merely because we lost to Jacksonville. I hate them so much but whatever it takes.

My number one hated team... Cowgirls then it'd be the Titans.