View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Trade Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I give Ronnie Brown.

I get Greg Jennings and Rashard Mendenhall.

My current WR's are Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Nate Washington. (Have to start 2)
My current RB's are DeAngelo Williams, Ronnie Brown, Darren Sproles, Ricky Williams, LeSean McCoy and Derrick Ward. (Have to start 2)

I also have one flex spot.

Personally I think this is a good deal. I get a 2nd decent WR since TO has tanked this year, and I still get a starter (for now) in Mendenhall.

I would do that trade in a second. You're getting guys who both have the ability to be fantasy studs for one guy that is a fantasy stud. Jennings is still a great start every week and will have a few great weeks I can assure you down the stretch. Mendenhall is a beast. They just need to run block better for him. Hell, they just played the Steelers man. He's big and fast and truck it up the middle. He's a very good GL guy to have as well. The Steelers are a very good offense this season and have been scoring most of their TD's off of passing plays, but that could eventually change and they could start getting a lot more rushing TD's down the stretch.

As for Brown, yeah, he's a stud, but he's not going to be having all of these 20 point games every week either. Ricky is playing great as well, and he'll eventually start stealing more points from Brown as he did this weekend. I've been saying that for two weeks now, since I almost traded for Brown in my league. I'm glad that I didn't because I ended up with Ray Rice and got him for less any way.

I would definitely do this trade because it makes you better at WR and you're still getting a very good RB who has a lot of potential.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote