View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start 'Em: Jacoby Jones vs Bernard Berrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
It gives normal receiving level points for return TDs, but none just for the yards.
My league gives points for all purpose yards....I don't know, that changes things alot.

So bascially Jones has to cash in for you? I never understood league's like that, because what if Jones has a 80 yard return but is ran out right before the endzone? That HUGE 80 yard play just doesn't count?

You might want to stick with Berrian then, but if you start Jacoby atleast you got something extra to root for on Sundays...
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote