View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #9
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans x-GM's wife (Sally Reese) bashing the Titans on Nashville radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
One of the quotes in that thread:

This is what they get for stealing a franchise like the Titans, because if he knew about the whole history of Slug's franchise, he would understand that this is just another chapter in a long book of chump.
Then why the hell did Art Modell get a frigging ring? Same with the Irsays and Al Davis. Lord knows they screwed over fans just as bad.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote