View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #8
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans x-GM's wife (Sally Reese) bashing the Titans on Nashville radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
But the biggest reason for the Titans' fade from first to worst could simply be karma. In short, when you kick the city of Houston in the gut by resurrecting the uniforms of the Oilers and having the team who abandoned the city wear them complete with the coach donning a "Houston Oilers" hat, it means conjuring up luck so bad that it makes the Madden Curse look tame.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory...photo=10255086
Maybe this is finally an exorcism for Houston. Actually putting on Oiler gear in TN finally moved the karma up there. Between the towel incident, trying to spite Houston (How's that working out?) by taking Vince and this they are doomed. With luck, Bud will run the show for another 20 years and complete destroy the team like Al Davis.

I'm loving every minute of it too.