View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is good at coming from behind

There was an episode on Arli$$ in 98 , that was called , " My Job Is to Get Jobs " that I can't find the video but I found the synopsis . Anyway the way we mess with poor VY , it could be called the VY story .

Quote:
The season premiere of HBO's "Arli$$," a Tollin/Roberts
Production, airs this Sunday at 9:30pm. In the initial
episode, titled "My Job Is To Get Jobs," AMM client Theo
Holt is a reliable backup QB capable of winning games. But
when Theo's team releases him, and no other team signs him,
Arliss begins to wonder. When he learns of a league-wide
rumor that Theo is gay, he resurrects Theo's career as only
Arliss can. Cameos include Oscar De La Hoya, Bob Kraft, Al
Michaels, Ken Norton Jr. and Craig Sager (THE DAILY).