View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #156
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher Photoshop Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I'm tellin' you man, that Fisher Dance pic would end up on SportsCenter if it got in front of the right eyes.
No doubt! We should bombard ESPN and NFLN with it! Everytime I look at it I laugh, and I even see their legs dancing. It's like a weird, hilarious optical illusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post

Great work guys...hilarious pictures! Thank God the Raiders aren't in your division.
This level of inspiration is reserved for Buck Fud's franchise, all things considered. Our other division rivals - Colts and Jaguars - take a little ribbing, but nothing compares to the hatred and disgust that most Houstonians have for the Titans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
LMAO!!! Dude, thanks for the laughs the past few days. These are hilarious!!