View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #44
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 9ers tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bullshit Gma!

Show, tell your wife to be afraid...... Very afraid!!!

If nothing else, she should be afraid of Joe Texan
That's no problem, if I'm scared enough I can outrun Joe with Donna on my shoulders..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Showtime, sorry to miss you this weekend. I was planning on wearing my full on Theriot jersey to the game.
[unpacks the brick red paint] Well, at least the colors would be close to Texan colors..lol. Sorry you won't be there. I hear you are moving....sucks. I hope you dig your new digs though.