View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 9ers tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Tell her NOT to worry!! My daughter swears she's gonna wear a Texan jersey and a NINER hat! lol Donna will get NO grief from us, that's for sure!! I might hide a little Niner memorabilia myself! lol I'm that much of a Niner fan!!! BUT, my TEXANS come first on Sunday, no second guessing about that!!!

As for food!! I think I might stay loyal to Texas! Tamale's, breakfast burrito's, chopped beef sandwitches, some monkey bread, and of course some EARLS!!!!!! The rest will be determined by 3 teenage boys who will be coming with me! lol

Andrew, Amy, Ted and Kat!!! I'll be down on row C for this game, if not the front row! Get ready to PARTY!!!!GOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit Gma!

Show, tell your wife to be afraid...... Very afraid!!!

If nothing else, she should be afraid of Joe Texan