View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans x-GM's wife (Sally Reese) bashing the Titans on Nashville radio

Here's the story btw ...

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/conten...ns-local-radio

Quote:
“He kept Jeff from getting fired two times. So if he’d let him get fired, he’d still be there. Hello? That’s hindsight.” Reese said. “But you know paybacks – can I say *****? – payback’s a *****. Sunday I was hoping they’d run it to 100. And I love Tennessee. All you Tennessee people, my dad’s from Tennessee, but when you get sucker punched, you want to sucker punch back. My husband said it would be very uncool. He said, ‘We have to play them again.’ I said I only hope.”
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote