View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009   #188
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

First off. Titans suck this year and the Fisher thing is just off the charts hilarious. Take your medicine, Titans fan.

I have always been a big Fisher guy, but he needs to leave the 'real' comedy to comic geniuses like Gallagher and The Cable Guy. I bet he has a great sense of humor and I have seen it before, but this failed and I can't understand what he was thinking. Coaching football does not make you funny. I love Fish and hope this doesn't define him.

Maybe he is trying to get fired because he doesn't want to work for Adams and the Titans anymore. Maybe the whole McNair thing has gotten him kinda flustered and numb to the NFL. Would Fisher go so far as to do this to motivate his team? That would be some serious double-reverse ancient Jedi mind trick. One thing is for sure, if Bud fires Fisher you better prepare for some really crappy teams in Nashville.

I also think they need to start VY or cut him now. They aren't going to keep him next year unless he turns his entire game/career around with only 10 weeks left, so why keep him if he is so bad he isn't even worth giving a start when your 0-6 and circling the drain. It can't be helping team chemistry having your highest paid player do nothing for you. Remember, we had Carr for 5 years, we know how much it sucks to pay top$$ for garbage.