View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009   #123
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher Fotoshop Fun

This stuff is genius.

I am going to put a lot of this stuff up on the Chronic blog.

But I've already tweeted a few to get them to the national blogger, media types that follow my tweets. The Titanic one with Bud has been retweeted a couple of times--haha. (I didn't put any attribution in it because to encourage retweets I kept the tweet short--this wont make any sense unless you use twitter but it just means that I wanted to encourage the most eyeballs on it).

I've heard Fisher's defense of what he wore and what he said, but really it couldn't be any more tone deaf. At least when Vince was partying with his shirt off, he didn't expect for his private actions to be made public. Fisher did this at a public venue, wearing the jersey of a hated rival team, suggesting by implication that he and his team were a bunch of losers.

Coach has to know that such a thing could be a distraction.