View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009   #187
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

People have talked on the radio and tv about him trying to boost the spirits of the crowd, in order to get more donations for the charity. It makes sense and Fish is a smart guy, I'm sure if thats the case he thought of that well in advance, even before the 59-0 drubbing. He is so arrogant he probably likes this attention, and in return is giving the charity even more pub.

I can understand why people don't like it, and why it is kind of a big deal. But I don't see a grown individual can actually be offended by it. Thats bizarre to me, its a game, its a business and he's using his status to get publicity for himself and this charity. This team hit rock bottom at 59-0, can't get much more of a laughing stock than that.

The crowd, in Nashville, laughed. I would imagine a lot of those people to be Titans fans.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote