View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009   #107
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher Fotoshop Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I wonder what JDizzle's rep was at the beginning of this thread. He may (or should) have set a record for fastest increase in rep in the history of the board. Absolutely everyone who has viewed this thread should have hit him up. I am just sad I can't get him again.

Awesome job. Not just great photoshops, but incredibly creative ideas as well.

I can't see GoTits anymore, please post some of the responses to the pics here.
Other than Flaming Wheelbarrow, no one has really commented. Maybe they don't see the humor(??) or can't because they're too depressed.