Originally Posted by gwallaia
Let's review some of the things that seem to have compelled BA to come to a Texans message board to try to bring everyone down by trying to tell us we are happy with a .500 record.
1. The team that he has arbitrarily chosen to cheer for started out last season 10-0! They were heading full steam into the playoffs as the AFC#1 seed with a 13-3 record only to get knocked out in the first round. Large amounts of air from their happy balloon was released.
2. Tragically, Steve McNair was brutally murdered, leaving Titan fans and indeed many NFL fans across the nation in shock.
3. Their first round major flop of a quarterback is costing the team millions of dollars while he dances with homosexual men in gay bars.
4. Their owner is Bud Adams.
5. Not only has the team started off 0-6 including a loss to the Texans but were embarrassed by the Patriots 59-0. It could have been much worse had the Patriots decided to keep pouring it on.
6. And finally, their head coach Jeff Fisher, perhaps the only member of the Titan organization with any amount of integrity is strutting around in the jersey of the star player from a division rival.
BA needs a group hug. Its no wonder he's as depressed as their sausage loving back-up QB.
Flaming Anus needs a kick in his ass. Problem is that he wouldn't feel it.