View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #184
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I think a lot of it comes from the fact that we are 0-6. If 6-0 even 3-3 people probably would have laughed it off. When you are 0-6 coming off a game where the entire team quit on him I think it was a pretty bone head move.
I 100% agree with this. If you are upset with someone about something, their jokes (no matter how funny) just aren't funny.

Titans fans aren't liking him right now and to do that right now looks like he is either asking to be fired or just stopped caring. Maybe that is not the case but it is the impression it gives.

What a bizarre season for that franchise.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote