View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #181
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

I agree that he shouldn't have done it, but I don't see it as anything that should lead him to getting fired. I just think some people need to realize that its just a game and he was simply having fun and setting the mood at what they wanted to be a fun event. I'm not calling you out, BA, but a lot of Titans fans seem ready to pull trigger after these past six weeks and now this.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote