View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #180
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Knee-jerk reaction was "WTF is he doing," no doubt, but once I read a little about it and realized why he did it, I have no problem. Timing wasn't great, and I still don't think it was a great move but he did it and there shouldn't be the uproar there is over at titanscentral, I think that's hilarious, too.
I think a lot of it comes from the fact that we are 0-6. If 6-0 even 3-3 people probably would have laughed it off. When you are 0-6 coming off a game where the entire team quit on him I think it was a pretty bone head move.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote