View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #178
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
anyone have access to gotitans.com? I was hoping to c what they think.

I tried registering but they dont allow any free email address. What kind of forum blocks the most popular email address (gmail, yahoo, hotmail)? I guess they are not very fan friendly when they are sucking
Jeff has never allowed free email addresses. It helps stop spammers and reduces the number of double accounts, holds accountability to the email address.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote