View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #173
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240894 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
They do that to prevent SPAM accounts. Almost all SPAM accounts register with free email accounts (we get several a day), where most real people have access to non-free accounts like rr.com, etc.

I questioned Vinny if we should do the same to make his job easier and his concern was that it would upset some people. However he does have to weed through a lot of garbage to figure out who is real an who is not.
I use a Yahoo account, when I'm not using my GMail account. I have had my Yahoo account for over a decade, during which time I've changed ISPs three or four times.