View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #172
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I think it was just having fun at a charity event, he's said many times that he is good friends with Dungy so I'm definitely not hurt by this. It's a game.

I think Fish said it well himself, "...if you're offended over the nature of that type of thing, then I think you need to rethink things."
That's pretty much what I was thinking. However, you have to ask if now was the right time to do that due to the season and the previous game. Or perhaps take the jersey off right after.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote