View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #171
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Does anyone think this was a failed attempt to get his team motivated by any chance?

This is crazy. I never thought Fisher would go down to this. Some people just don't know how to lose.
I think it was just having fun at a charity event, he's said many times that he is good friends with Dungy so I'm definitely not hurt by this. It's a game.

I think Fish said it well himself, "...if you're offended over the nature of that type of thing, then I think you need to rethink things."
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote