View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009   #169
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
anyone have access to gotitans.com? I was hoping to c what they think.

I tried registering but they dont allow any free email address. What kind of forum blocks the most popular email address (gmail, yahoo, hotmail)? I guess they are not very fan friendly when they are sucking
They do that to prevent SPAM accounts. Almost all SPAM accounts register with free email accounts (we get several a day), where most real people have access to non-free accounts like rr.com, etc.

I questioned Vinny if we should do the same to make his job easier and his concern was that it would upset some people. However he does have to weed through a lot of garbage to figure out who is real an who is not.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote