View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009   #139
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I honestly don't blame you. This is how I would feel if it were the Steelers or Cowboys.
For most of us Houston fans that felt betrayed by the Oilers exodus from our state it is much more personal (= much more enjoyable) than just watching a rival or team we grew up hating implode.

BTW, I can't believe Fisher's judgment in wearing that Colts jersey, especially now with everyone calling for his head.

So in one week he has promoted Houston (wearing Houston gear on the sidelines) and now Indianapolis. All he is lacking is Jacksonville and he will have covered the whole division.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote