View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009   #135
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I've never actually been a big Jeff Fisher fan. I think he's a good coach, but I just don't think he's capable of winning a SB. That said, I think it's pretty funny how Tacks fans thought the guy was great last year when they were winning 13 games, pushing all the right buttons, handling the VY saga well, and keeping the team's varied personalities in check, all while promoting aggressive play on the field.

Then suddenly, within the span of a few months, Fisher has suddenly forgotten how to coach, according to them.
Not that you would, but if you monitor my posts over the last 7 years, I have never been a huge Fisher fan, and on two occasions, wanted his ass fired.

I think this time I get my wish.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote