View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009   #129
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

What's your honest opinion of what's going on Blazing Arrow? What do most of your team's fans think? Do you guys blame the coaching or the players for the downfall? It sure is weird how fast it all fell apart. I never saw this coming and I honestly think it's just a fluke. (not the 59-0...that wasn't a fluke, that was a "you're not my real kid" kind of ass beating)
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote