View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009   #128
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't know what happened in every market, but geez that is embarrassing if the network gives up on you just after half time. There I was wanting to watch the bbeat down continue and then I realized this was even more demeaning.
It was a network decision by CBS actually. Every market, except the Boston and Nashville markets, switched to the Bills at Jets game.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote