View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009   #37
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL.

59-0 is NOT an axe to grind with the Titans?

Fisher was one of the ones who openly criticized Bill when Spygate happened. You don't think he started having guilty little pleasures with each needless TD as the game continued?

He ground that axe down to the size of a butter knife, my friend.
Meh - If the Titan team had shown an ounce of pride several of those TDs take at least several more plays. Minus the halfback option TD, every other play was defenseable, it wasn't Belicheck's fault he was playing against a team that quit on the field.

Don't forget, Brady was pulled early in the 3rd quarter. I'm not kidding, they let up on the gas - that was how putrid the Titans played and how lousy/non-existent their effort was.

As a Titan fan, I have no ill-will towards the Pats for that score, if anything I'm grateful. Maybe this will wake up a comatose team with clearly no heart. If that can't do it, nothing will.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote