View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 9ers tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
So looking forward to meeting you and your wife!! Most everyone knows I'm a huge Niner fan, except when they play our TEXANS, so it will be nice to meet a fellow Niner fan. Both my teams are looking pretty good, and this should be a fun game, IF THEY WILL LEAVE THE FRIGGIN ROOF CLOSED!!!! Which I doubt! Been looking forward to this game for over a year. I can't wait!!!

See ya Sunday!!!
See you there! I'll show Donna this post. Somehow she is a little edgy about wearing enemy colors. I mean I told her everyone will be packing but by the time we see them they wouldn't be able to hit a bullet with the broad side of a barn, but she's still a little on edge.