View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #4
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sidney Rice for Steve Smith (NYG)

Yup, that is what I was thinking too. i think he has had a few bad weeks...this owner and wants to get a hot hand. I'm fine with it and will take a more consistent option. I already traded for Sims-Walker 2 weeks ago because of my strong backs and had one that was expendable. So far it has worked in a 12 man with limited waiver players. Luckily I have gotten a few guys to trade in this league. In my long time...14 years...10 man league, we trade pretty often and guys are willing to deal.