View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #21
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?
Lol, I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Not much has changed though, still getting heartache from my Texans.