View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sidney Rice for Steve Smith (NYG)

My team in my 12 man league is hot. I have Fitz and Sims-Walker and Rice on my bench. Another team wants Rice and is willing to give up Steve Smith of the Giants. He has had 2 pedestrian games but was still targeted. Rice has been hot but I think he may be hit or miss when the Vikes start running Peterson some games. I like the deal. We have decimal scoring. So .1 per yard(1 pt per 10) and .33 a reception. 6 pt TDs.