View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #17
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.
I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote