View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.
As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote