View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009   #119
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I missed it - I gave the game a mercy kill at 31-0. I had seen enough and knew it was going to get uglier.

Needless to say, everything I said about Fisher in this thread, consider it repeated. Time for the organization to start over, and that means a new HC, GM and hopefully franchise rookie QB.

I knew that last year was this franchise's last shot with this nucleus, but I never saw this kind of nuclear explosion coming.
Yea you're right. They need to totally rebuild..start over.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote