View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009   #117
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
Was that a slap in the face or what? I couldn't believe it. And just when I was having such a great time laughing at the Titans too. That was such a fun game, I wish I'd been able to see Vy's 0/2 with 1 int.
I missed it - I gave the game a mercy kill at 31-0. I had seen enough and knew it was going to get uglier.

Needless to say, everything I said about Fisher in this thread, consider it repeated. Time for the organization to start over, and that means a new HC, GM and hopefully franchise rookie QB.

I knew that last year was this franchise's last shot with this nucleus, but I never saw this kind of nuclear explosion coming.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote