View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote