View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009   #29
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Quarter Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
as a coach (Kollar- Texans defensive line coach) sure your gonna want all the talent you can get, figure you can deal with it later, work guys here move them there etc. etc. which is what the Texans have done but to varying degrees of success, so when you say Suh can play mutliple positions (while true) you don't draft a top tier talent to fill multiple positions you draft him to be an all-pro in a specific postion.

So with that said, Suh strikes me as a 3-4 end. reminds me of a young Richard Seymore so that translates into RDE in a 3-4 scheme. I would look for the first 3-4 team to draft him or move up to get him. In this new era 3-4 teams a playmaking RDE is the marquee position to aquire even more than the 3-4 NT.
Ah, gotcha.

If I was in control of drafting, and I did draft Suh, I would not be drafting him for a myriad of positions. He would be the NT in the 4-3.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote