View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009   #20
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Quarter Texans Mock Draft

1. Joe Haden, no argument here great choice.
2. Toby Gerhart, You've got an obvious man crush going on here. I disagree with RB being a high priority and would like to see the Texans take the best available OG here. Fix the O-line and the running game will come around. My pick is Mike Johnson-Alabama or Sergio Render-VT.
3. Myron Rolle, this pick is very dependent on how he does at the combine next year but a good choice. Low risk, high reward.
4. Thomas Austin, good pick and excellent value if he's still around in the 4th round. Great position picked as well, we'll need multiple O-line picks next year.
5. Kyle McCarthy, I don't know anything about this guy though I like the position choice. My pick would be Kam Chancellor, Jordan Lake, or Nate Allen if he falls a little.
5. DeMarcus Granger, I like the position you chose but don't think that Granger will fall this far. I also question the weight he's listed at, another site has him listed at 303 lbs. Not sure who I'd pick here, maybe Al Woods or Dan Williams.
6. Jared Veldheer, I don't know anything about him but I like the position you chose, we need depth at OT.
7. Todd Reesing, way to short and a 7th round QB stands a snowballs chance in hell of ever playing in the NFL. My choice would be Zoltan Mesko-P, he'd be much younger and cheaper than Turk and would make the team thus not wasting a 7th round pick. Also how many chances are you going to get to draft a guy named Zoltan.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote