View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st tyme to tailgate

You're sure welcome to join the Blue Crew on the Platinum lot Norm. THere's a map on here someplace, but, I'm sure someone will post one here before the game. Anyway, we're right next to the Blue lot in the front corner of Platinum next to the fence (Kirby.) BIG group of diehard Texan fans!! Very family oriented, I'll have my 12 y/o granddaughter with me, and there's usually a lot of other kids around. Come on by and join in the fun. We'll post more next week when we get closer to the game. Look for the thread that will say Blue Crew Niner's Tailgate! Several members of this board are members of our group, so, you'll get to put faces with names if ya want.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote