View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009   #177
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
sho' nuff...

N.Y.Giants @ Saints (who's the baddest team in the NFC?)
Broncos @ Chargers (the 'Bolts reeeally need this win)
Bears @ Falcons (two 3-1 teams; who's for real?)
Cards @ Seahawks (another division battle)
Ravens @ Vikes (Balt. can't stand another loss)
Panthers @ Buccs (before you laff, you tell me who sucks more)
Chefs @ 'Skins (see above )

...I can't give all of them a "1"
You pretty much got every game I thought was tough down there. I wasn't laughing at the Panthers @ Bucs game being tough to pick either. I honestly don't know which team will win. They have both sucked so far this year. The Chiefs @ Skins game I put as my "1". The teams the Skins have played (besides the Giants) are 2-17 on the year, the two wins coming against them. The Ravens/Vikes is two tough defensive teams going at it. Cards @ Seahawks is probably the easiest game to pick out of the seven, having said that the team I pick is probably going to lose. Bears @ Falcons: I think both teams are for real. Broncos @ Chargers: I want to pick the Bolts, but Denver has proven me wrong too many times this year already. Giants @ Saints is two undefeated teams going at it. All of those games were tough to pick for me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote