View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #99
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
There is no one better at this point. Simple. Fire Fisher and get laughed at by the whole league, you'll understand.
There is always someone better - I'm sorry but the more I talk about this the more sure I feel - if Fisher had gotten us ring(s) yes it's a no doubter. At the end of the day there are NONE, and the team is now in a frigging death spiral. But that's not why I am becoming anti-Fisher - it's the team quitting on him and the unreal lack of discipline and character. That is directly accountable on Fisher's leadership. And at 0-5 (with NE on tap) and outscored 68-26 the last two weeks, we're already getting laughed at, don't you think?

Its not that I don't appreciate the job Fisher has done. I appreciate not being the Detroit Lions or Raiders. That being said, I just don't see us winning a championship with him at the helm. If it couldn't happen last year, 1999-2000 or 2003-2004, when the hell is it going to happen?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote